Virtual Sports Day
The Hayesbrook School is currently running a virtual Sports Day from 14th - 17th July 2020.
We challenge Hayesbrook Schoool staff and students to take part in these challenges throughout the week to compete in our virtual Sports Day!
- Each participant will compete for their year group on an individual basis
- Scores can only be submitted during the week from Monday 13th July – Thursday 16th July 2020
- Complete one or all of the skill challenges and record your scores
- Follow the activities listed on the form where you are able to submit your scores
- To submit scores please click here
Results will be announced throughout Friday 17th July for all Year Groups
Always follow the latest government guidance on taking part in exercise and physical activity.
Please ensure you are dressed appropriately and are doing these activities in a safe space. Please also keep hydrated and take an adequate rest between exercises. Get more tips on exercising safely from www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise
Good luck to all taking part, enjoy and have fun!