School Sports Partnership
Tonbridge & West Kent School Sports Partnership
Our School Sport Partnership provides a range of CPD and support services to enrich your schools current PE and School Sport provision. We have earned a great reputation and constantly strive to improve on the service we deliver. We currently work with 75 schools across Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Cranbrook supporting these schools in a number of ways that is appropriate and applicable to them.
Our vision is to provide every child with equal access to high quality PE, School Sport opportunities and Physical Activity programmes that are inclusive, safe, challenging, progressive and enjoyable.
We believe that these opportunities should:
- Have clear education value
- Be inclusive and easily accessible to all children
- Encourage aspiration and achievement
- Inspire and motivate
- Provide a varied array of activities
- Value participation regardless of ability
- Encourage and support progression to higher levels of performance as appropriate
- Provide opportunities for competition and various levels
- Encourage positive personal and social values such as teamwork, self-esteem and self-awareness
- Promote responsibility as a citizen and develop leadership
Check out our newsletters below, or follow our Twitter feed @TWKSSP, to keep up to date with the latest news from the SSP.