Learn about the school day
School is open to students from 08:30, to enjoy breakfast at the school restaurant’, with the school day starting at 08:45
Please note, there are three different finishing times: Monday,Tuesday Friday 14:55 , Thursday 15:45 and Wednesday 13:55
Lessons are one hour long.
- All students stay in school for lunchtime and have three choices for their lunch:
- There is a self-service counter in the school restaurant where you can purchase a range of hot food.
- For a lighter option there is the Grab and Go’ counter for baguettes/sandwiches and chilled items and a ‘Food Cube’ outlet for light snacks, situated on the edge of the playground
- You can bring a packed lunch from home, which is eaten in the school restaurant or outside
- Please note we ask and encourage that the packed lunch must be healthy – no sweets, cakes or any fizzy or sugary drinks.
- Lunch menus are provided on a three week rotation and the latest menus can be found on the school website.
- Food is paid for using your student ID card. The card can be topped up online via the School Gateway website or smartphone app.
- During break and lunchtime students may use the MUGA (Multi Use Games Area), the Field (in good weather), the Basketball courts and the table tennis tables at break time and lunchtime. Some lunchtime clubs will also be available to students.