The aim of our Curriculum Information Evenings is to enable us to give you detail of the core curriculum content, explain how and when your son will be assessed as well as the key activities that will be in place to support him in achieving his absolute potential. It will also be a useful time to discuss some key dates and answer any questions and discuss with you any concerns you may have. This event is not intended for students as it is an information briefing for families to keep you abreast of the work and conversations we have with them every day.
Curriculum Information Evenings for 2018-19:
- Year 11: 6pm-7pm, Wednesday 12 September *
- Year 10: 6pm-7pm, Wednesday 19 September *
- Year 7: 6pm-7pm, Wednesday 26 September *
- Years 8 and 9: 6pm - 7pm, Wednesday 3 October
* These dates are currently being finalised.
Please find the presentations from the Curriculum Information Evenings attached below, for your reference: