The School Day
Timings of the School Day
|08:45 – 09:00||Tutor Time/Assembly|
|09:00 – 10:00||Lesson 1|
|10:00 – 11:00||Lesson 2|
|11:00 – 11:20||Break|
|11:20 – 12:20||Lesson 3|
|12:20 – 13:20||Lesson 4|
|13:20 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Lesson 5|
|15:00 – 16:00||Enrichment Hour
Standards and Responsibilities
Students should be ready to learn and have all required equipment with them as listed below:
- Pen(s) and pencil
- Pencil sharpener and rubber
- Planner/Learning Diary
- Exercise books and text books as required for lessons (There should be no graffiti on your exercise/text books or planner)
- A sensible size school bag
- PE kit for PE lessons (see School Uniform page). PE Kit must not be worn when travelling to and from school.
Positive Learning Attitudes and Respect
- Be punctual to all lessons.
- Be polite and treat other people in the same way that you would like to be treated.
- Mobile phones, MP3 players and iPods must not be used, seen or heard inside school buildings.
- No chewing gum or smoking on the school site.
- Put litter in the bins provided.
- Water may be taken into classrooms in a clear plastic bottle. No other food or drink is allowed.
- Keep to paths when walking around school.
- Students should use respectful language and behaviour at all times.
- Students should walk calmly and quietly through the school.
- Take care when going through doors and corridors, keeping to the left.