- Parents - Please remind your son that when he is at school he should have a reading book with him at all times
- We are now on Twitter, follow @HayesbrookSch for the latest news and updates
- *** Change of Date for Inset Day 5 (previously Friday 23 May 2014) to Friday 27 June 2014 ***
- NEW: GCSEPod 2.0 is here! FREE Audio-visual podcasts for GCSE revision and learning. See Pupils and Parents menu
- Arrangements for Extreme Weather Conditions - click here for details
- The Hayesbrook Hall of Fame: celebrating the achievements of our students. See Student Hall of Fame menu link
2014-2015 Term dates published
Our term dates for the next academic year have been finalized. Click here for details...
We are now on Twitter!
Follow @HayesbrookSch for the latest news and updates.
Change of Date for Inset Day 5
Inset Day 5 is currently scheduled for Friday, 23 May 2014.
This has been changed to Friday, 27 June 2014.
All students should therefore be in school on Friday, 23 May 2014.
Please make a note of the new date for Inset Day 5 on your calendar. We apologise for any inconvenience.
WELCOME TO HAYESBROOK
We are an 11 - 18 boys' (mixed sixth form) wide ability academy within The Brook Learning Trust.
The Hayesbrook School is a designated National Support School and Accredited Sponsor Academy. Its Teaching School Alliance, The Brook Alliance, has already gained national recognition for its innovative work (www.brookalliance.co.uk).
- High quality teaching and learning ensuring high achievement for all
- The creation of a safe and caring environment based on PRIDE with outstanding behaviour
- The promotion of SMSC and community cohesion through the inclusion of the school and its students in the local, national and international community
- To ensure the impact of the specialisms of sport and mathematics across the curriculum
- To ensure high quality leadership and management at all levels.